|Western Lullaby, written by Lynn Friess, is a vividly illustrated read-to book transporting the reader to the nocturnal west where sights and sounds fill the night. A dreamy tale, Western Lullaby combines the western outdoors with a nurturing family to tell the tale of a little cowgirl's bedtime surroundings. A perfect read-aloud bedtime story with a soothing soundtrack included, Western Lullaby is suited for little cowgirls and cowboys all across the USA.
- A children’s read-to book with audio CD of lullaby for newborns to 8 years
- Gently assists a child to settle down and prepare for sleep
- Great for animal lovers and nature lovers
- Beautiful illustrations and audio CD gives a wonderful sensory experience that will help bonding between parent and child
- Includes a Code of the West for Lil’Pokes in the back of the book
- A perfect story to read and lullaby to sing to your child right before they drift off to sleep
Full color -$18.99 USA
9.5 x 9.5” 36 page hardcover book with dust jacket
- 15 water color illustrations on full bleed spreads
- End pages patterned with spot illustrations
- Audio CD of the bedtime lullaby that inspired the book 4 minutes total playing time
Release date: 5/10
For ages from birth through 8
Printed in the USA BAN FSC Certified Printed Company
Printed on 10%; post-consumer paper, using lead-free, soy ink 20%; soy or vegetable content
ABOUT THE ILLUSTRATOR
Award-winning illustrator Barbara Leonard Gibson has been a freelance artist for more than 25 years. With a degree in Fine Art & Design from Carnegie Mellon University, she has worked in many areas, including children’s books, magazines, portraiture, wildlife and historical illustrations.
ABOUT THE VOCALIST
Marilee Gordon is a long time Wyoming resident. She is a Clinical Social Worker, rancher, singer-songwriter and grandmother of two.