Carl is always asking questions and reads voraciously. Through engaging text and colorful illustrations children are introduced to outstanding wildlife art at the National Museum of Wildlife Art. The book demonstrates to children how important it is to read, to themselves, to their siblings, to their friends, and how they can accomplish their goals by reading and study. Parents and teachers have given this book high marks for content and presentation, telling us that it is a well-loved book at home and in the classroom.
• Stuffed animal toy of Carl the chipmunk is sold separately - $10.00
• Proceeds from this book go to help sponsor programs for children, adults, exhibits, and to provide operating support for the National Museum of Wildlife Art, Jackson, Wyoming.
• 9" x 9" 30-page hardcover book with dust jacket
• Delightful Full-color illustrations
• Release Date: 9/2010
• ISBN: 978-1-4507-3120-1
• Printed in the USA on 10% post-consumer recycled paper using vegetable-based inks
Well-known as a consummate painter, illustrator, and columnist, John Potter is an accomplished landscape and wildlife artist. A graduate of Utah State University; this is his eighth children’s book. Honors include the Robert Kuhn Award and Artist in Residence at the National Museum of Wildlife Art.